Access English Programme Assistant
(British Council Jakarta)
Grade : J / Assistant
Duration : May 2012 – 31 March 2013.
The Assistant will support the delivery of English programme activities and its target in 2012/13. Assistant will report to Programme Officer.
MAIN Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Project management
- To coordinate with Programme Officer, Programme Managers, Consultants and wider programme team for logistics, finance, and administration support
- To give support the preparations of trainings, meetings, seminar and other events particularly those related to logistics, finance and admin.
- To give support in making travel arrangement for team members and project stakeholders such as trainers, consultants, key partners etc
- Together with Programme Officer and Programme Managers to maintain good communication and relationship with project stakeholders
- To give support in managing project filings and documentation
2. Financial management
- In coordination with Programme Officer to support the procurement, management of internal and external resources, and financial process such as vendor creation, PO creation, good-receipts etc.
- Assisting the Programme Officer to make sure British Council’s financial standard procedure and quality are maintained
- To support the Programme Officer in managing project filings and documentation related to financial transaction
3. Event management
- Assisting in events management in logistical and administrative matters
- When necessary, acting as contact point for the related matters with internal and external parties
- Collecting evidence, filing and documenting. Including chasing PICs for submission of evidence.
1. Minimum Diploma (D3) in Management or Administrations, Sarjana (S1) is prefered
2. One year previous experience in administrative roles
3. Ability to use MS Office and MS Outlook
4. Good communications and interpersonal skills
5. Good attention to details
Please find enclosed job ads for Programme Assistant (Grade J). Please bear in mind that KPSG will handle the recruitment and selection processes, and send your applications to our contact person in KPSG, ibu Defi Suyanti (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Tuesday 29 May 2012 at the latest.